Saturday, March 3, 2012

A day of Underwriting Management class

Today, my babygurl Aira had been such a good gurl during my class. She only do her own things without giving me any hassle in taking care of her.... Wearing the premium beautiful also gives the the advantage to be a SUPERMOM (working+studying+taking care of my baby)...Why do u have to wait....wearing it NOW!! before it's too late.. It can give you so many benefits when you wear it...trust me.... Wear it, then you'll believe me...Call me if you want to know further about Premium Beautiful...019-3798865--Nina

Now back to my dear Aira...She's such a good gurl..Listening to what ever my lecturer have to say....Listen quietly to the whatever taught in that class...

Then, when she's tired wandering around the room and playing by herself, she went to sleep.

After a while, she got up and continue her "journey" in the class.. She found "toy" to play which is my make up bag....She took the compact powder and tried to apply on her cute face....Hehheheheheeh...so cute...

Thank you Aira shayang for being such a good gurl while mama is studying in order to change our life...I love you soooo much...muahx......

No comments:

Post a Comment